Here’s Ollie - the newest member of the Sterry household!
A few funny things have happened since he came to live with us and he’s shown himself to have quite a bit of character!
5 Things he really seems to like:
- Rubbing his face on everything and purring madly. Sometimes he does this to wake me up.
- Hiding in the bath. He loves trying to attack water, but seemed a bit shocked once when he jumped in the bath, only to find that it was full of water. Here he is hiding in the sink:
- Playfully biting toes. He’s fairly gentle and doesn’t use claws, but it tickles!
- Annoying the other cats until they get mad and hiss and growl at him or take a swipe. He nibbles their tails if he’s in a really irritating mood.
- Weird Sleeping Positions…
He’s a bit mad, but I love him to pieces.