The Sterrys have a new website!
At the moment it’s just bare bones, but I’m really glad we’ve finally got something up! I’m hoping to get some good images from a photoshoot on Thursday, so it should be updated fairly soon.
I should probably mention that John (in the middle in the picture above) isn’t really that short, he’s just sat down at the piano. We really need some better pictures!
Anyway, here are a few of the tracks from the site:
Hope you like them and feel free to let us know what you think!
Here’s Ollie – the newest member of the Sterry household!
A few funny things have happened since he came to live with us and he’s shown himself to have quite a bit of character!
5 Things he really seems to like:
- Rubbing his face on everything and purring madly. Sometimes he does this to wake me up.
- Hiding in the bath. He loves trying to attack water, but seemed a bit shocked once when he jumped in the bath, only to find that it was full of water. Here he is hiding in the sink:
- Playfully biting toes. He’s fairly gentle and doesn’t use claws, but it tickles!
- Annoying the other cats until they get mad and hiss and growl at him or take a swipe. He nibbles their tails if he’s in a really irritating mood.
- Weird Sleeping Positions…
He’s a bit mad, but I love him to pieces.